- 2013 Dharma Study abundance Adhiṭṭhāna align alignment ancestors ancestors praktis art aspirations astrology atonement attunement blessings community creativity death meditation determination dharma bum summer dharma teachings ease finding my lotus ganesha goddess grace gratitude green tara mantra hands healing images inner guru kalyanamitra karma language living wildly looking deeply Love Life loving kindness manifest medicine buddha wheel medicine poetry meditation messages metta mindfulness mud and lotus my actions are my true belongings new moon nourishment people of color praktis prayers purify to unify quote refuge reminisce resources ritual sangha saturn self-making shaman songs for the journey sounds of maitreya spiritual sovereignty spiritual strength stephen levine surrender tarpanam tasks tibetan book of the dead transformation at the base transformers women year to live year to llive
- “If you cannot see people in their suffering, you cannot see people at all.” -Rev. angel Kyodo williams… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 month ago
- Got #RiceIsLife tote for dear friend @HCatalyst in Chula Vista. Local, independent, POC owned, positive, support!!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 months ago
- @anushkaf shares various perspectives on dharma/retreat. Practice as devotion, purification, lab experiment... dharmaseed.org/teacher/222/ta… 5 months ago
- RT @LionsRoar: .@arunlikhati, the "Angry Asian Buddhist," is not who you think he is. buff.ly/2nNdBz4 5 months ago
- Thank you @JigmeLingpa for sharing the Dharma to various communities in and around San Diego! Rejoicing in your presence and activities! 6 months ago
Tag Archives: women
Margaret Lee: “Never Say You Can’t Do” A member of Kechara House speaks from the heart about meeting Tsem Tulku Rinpoche, learning dharma and miraculous moments of transformation and surrender. I met Margaret, a fine artist and generous host, during … Continue reading
Atonement, Attunement, Alignment A Year to Live – – – – – angel Kyodo williams offers a talk about atonement. thank goodness! have been leaning in the direction of atonement, asking myself what it means, especially at this point in … Continue reading
WELCOME BACK, LAURYN! http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=128149135 Listen to the additional interview clips, especially about her creative process! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4n1ECbaZLs
angel Kyodo williams Sacred Awakening Series talk Sign up by entering your email address.
WHITE TARA by Margaret Lee a student of H.E. Tsem Tulku Rinpoche of Kechara House in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia See other paintings by Margaret Lee here. They are colorful and buddhaful!
Woman Shaman Online Course begins July 7th, 2010 Registration info: http://sourcememory.net/ “Woman is by nature a shaman,” says a Chukchee proverb of northeast Asia. Many ethnic traditions say that the first shaman was female. Experience this expansive visual record of … Continue reading