- 2013 Dharma Study abundance Adhiṭṭhāna align alignment ancestors ancestors praktis art aspirations astrology atonement attunement blessings community creativity death meditation determination dharma bum summer dharma teachings ease finding my lotus ganesha goddess grace gratitude green tara mantra hands healing images inner guru kalyanamitra karma language living wildly looking deeply Love Life loving kindness manifest medicine buddha wheel medicine poetry meditation messages metta mindfulness mud and lotus my actions are my true belongings new moon nourishment people of color praktis prayers purify to unify quote refuge reminisce resources ritual sangha saturn self-making shaman songs for the journey sounds of maitreya spiritual sovereignty spiritual strength stephen levine surrender tarpanam tasks tibetan book of the dead transformation at the base transformers women year to live year to llive
- Got #RiceIsLife tote for dear friend @HCatalyst in Chula Vista. Local, independent, POC owned, positive, support!!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 weeks ago
- @anushkaf shares various perspectives on dharma/retreat. Practice as devotion, purification, lab experiment... dharmaseed.org/teacher/222/ta… 3 months ago
- RT @LionsRoar: .@arunlikhati, the "Angry Asian Buddhist," is not who you think he is. buff.ly/2nNdBz4 4 months ago
- Thank you @JigmeLingpa for sharing the Dharma to various communities in and around San Diego! Rejoicing in your presence and activities! 4 months ago
- KARMAPA LIVE STREAM twitter.com/Karmapa17/stat… 4 months ago
Tag Archives: dharma teachings
The Three Dharma Seals Aimlessness ~ Signlessness ~Emptiness by Venerable Thich Nhat Hanh
It’s the Kali Yuga. The time of degeneration. All things that support life become an obstacle for life. All things that support life becomes something that creates time consuming space. ~H.E. Tsem Tulku Rinpoche
Various interviews with Stephen Levine about his work… Quotes from “The Nature of Healing” You know, when you ask me, “What is healing?” I still don’t know. My wife and I, when we were directing the Hanuman Foundation Dying Project, … Continue reading
Week 2: Monday, July 5th, 2010 BUM Beautiful Unfolding of Maitreya – – – – – Joining up with summer Dharma Bum Life Program sangha tonight. Beginning to think about the six paramitas (though not fully memorized yet) and what … Continue reading
Teaching on Death Meditation by Tsem Tulku Rinpoche’s blog Death has been my strongest motivation to try something even knowing I might fail. I don’t want to fail. The fear of failing can be paralyzing. But then when I contemplate … Continue reading
angel Kyodo williams Sacred Awakening Series talk Sign up by entering your email address.
Me and My Imprints! Don’t miss this teaching by H.E. Tsem Tulku Rinpoche on how your past imprints influence your current actions and what it is that you must do to break this cycle.