walked out to the backyard, sunlight new year 2012 morning
butterfly on the ground flies up up and away
Transmutation, Dance of Joy
The butterfly is the symbol of change, joy and color.
They remind us that life is a dance,
Butterflies bring color and joy to your life.
They teach us that growth and transformation does not have to traumatic;
If a butterfly totem has shown up in your life,
- 2013 Dharma Study abundance Adhiṭṭhāna align alignment ancestors ancestors praktis art aspirations astrology atonement attunement blessings community creativity death meditation determination dharma bum summer dharma teachings ease finding my lotus ganesha goddess grace gratitude green tara mantra hands healing images inner guru kalyanamitra karma language living wildly looking deeply Love Life loving kindness manifest medicine buddha wheel medicine poetry meditation messages metta mindfulness mud and lotus my actions are my true belongings new moon nourishment people of color praktis prayers purify to unify quote refuge reminisce resources ritual sangha saturn self-making shaman songs for the journey sounds of maitreya spiritual sovereignty spiritual strength stephen levine surrender tarpanam tasks tibetan book of the dead transformation at the base transformers women year to live year to llive
- Why am I still up? Downloading a bunch of Dharma talks from Larry Yang, Kamala Masters, Gina Sharpe from DharmaSeed.org - happiness! 3 weeks ago
- Check out @Niroga's dynamic mindfulness in education curriculum! niroga.org/education/curr… and all upcoming events! niroga.org 3 weeks ago
- Dana in Burmese Society youtube.com/watch?v=c34BCK… #paramitas #generosity 3 weeks ago
- Larry Yang on Insight Meditation & Multiculturalism via @GarrisonInst youtube.com/watch?t=71&v=F… He will visit SD 9/4! us8.campaign-archive1.com/?u=259de9447fe…] 3 weeks ago
- Thay is asked, "What is the hardest thing that you practice?" Watch Thay's response here: facebook.com/thichnhathanh/… 3 weeks ago