walked out to the backyard, sunlight new year 2012 morning
butterfly on the ground flies up up and away
Transmutation, Dance of Joy
The butterfly is the symbol of change, joy and color.
They remind us that life is a dance,
Butterflies bring color and joy to your life.
They teach us that growth and transformation does not have to traumatic;
If a butterfly totem has shown up in your life,
- 2013 Dharma Study abundance Adhiṭṭhāna align alignment ancestors ancestors praktis art aspirations astrology atonement attunement blessings community creativity death meditation determination dharma bum summer dharma teachings ease finding my lotus ganesha goddess grace gratitude green tara mantra hands healing images inner guru kalyanamitra karma language living wildly looking deeply Love Life loving kindness manifest medicine buddha wheel medicine poetry meditation messages metta mindfulness mud and lotus my actions are my true belongings new moon nourishment people of color praktis prayers purify to unify quote refuge reminisce resources ritual sangha saturn self-making shaman songs for the journey sounds of maitreya spiritual sovereignty spiritual strength stephen levine surrender tarpanam tasks tibetan book of the dead transformation at the base transformers women year to live year to llive
- “If you cannot see people in their suffering, you cannot see people at all.” -Rev. angel Kyodo williams… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 month ago
- Got #RiceIsLife tote for dear friend @HCatalyst in Chula Vista. Local, independent, POC owned, positive, support!!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 months ago
- @anushkaf shares various perspectives on dharma/retreat. Practice as devotion, purification, lab experiment... dharmaseed.org/teacher/222/ta… 5 months ago
- RT @LionsRoar: .@arunlikhati, the "Angry Asian Buddhist," is not who you think he is. buff.ly/2nNdBz4 5 months ago
- Thank you @JigmeLingpa for sharing the Dharma to various communities in and around San Diego! Rejoicing in your presence and activities! 6 months ago