walked out to the backyard, sunlight new year 2012 morning
butterfly on the ground flies up up and away
Transmutation, Dance of Joy
The butterfly is the symbol of change, joy and color.
They remind us that life is a dance,
Butterflies bring color and joy to your life.
They teach us that growth and transformation does not have to traumatic;
If a butterfly totem has shown up in your life,
- 2013 Dharma Study abundance Adhiṭṭhāna align alignment ancestors ancestors praktis art aspirations astrology atonement attunement blessings community creativity death meditation determination dharma bum summer dharma teachings ease finding my lotus ganesha goddess grace gratitude green tara mantra hands healing images inner guru kalyanamitra karma language living wildly looking deeply Love Life loving kindness manifest medicine buddha wheel medicine poetry meditation messages metta mindfulness mud and lotus my actions are my true belongings new moon nourishment people of color praktis prayers purify to unify quote refuge reminisce resources ritual sangha saturn self-making shaman songs for the journey sounds of maitreya spiritual sovereignty spiritual strength stephen levine surrender tarpanam tasks tibetan book of the dead transformation at the base transformers women year to live year to llive
- Deep bows & much gratitude to @BrendaSalgado33 for all her loving work with @ebmc_oakland & #POCSangha radical inclusivity deep solidarity. 3 days ago
- mercury in retrograde coming up this thursday... breathing breathing breathing 4 days ago
- Metta...metta...metta... to all the places inside of me and outside...in need of unconditional kindness...for the day unfolding... 4 days ago
- Bhikkhuni Order : Path of Spiritual Freedom for Women (short doc @ women monastics in Thailand) youtube.com/watch?v=kSJknX… 5 days ago
- dear @brooklynzen friends, saw upcoming 5/28 teaching by Sebene on feeling feminine wisdom. will Dharma talk be recorded perhaps? :) :) :) 5 days ago