Tagsart aspirations astrology blessings community creativity death meditation dharma bum summer dharma teachings ease finding my lotus grace gratitude hands healing images kalyanamitra language living wildly looking deeply Love Life loving kindness medicine poetry meditation mud and lotus my actions are my true belongings nourishment people of color praktis quote refuge reminisce resources sangha self-making shaman songs for the journey sounds of maitreya spiritual sovereignty spiritual strength stephen levine tasks transformers women year to live
- RT @_Buddha_Quotes: How easy it is to see your brother's faults, How hard it is to face your own. 5 hours ago
- RT @tsemtulku: @ataraheiss Dream Manjushri's 18 inches, carved of wood. With gold traditional painting on face by Kechara. Tsem R http://t.… 1 day ago
- RT @_Buddha_Quotes: Meditate on the Western Paradise and your sins binding you to births and deaths during eighty million kalpas shall be e… 1 day ago
- RT @DPCAST: One of the obstacles towards reconciliation is our justified anger. #TNH Interview in Thailand. Via @plumvillageom http://t.co/… 1 day ago
- Just plugged in to hear about Oklahoma tornadoes...metta, metta, metta.... 2 days ago
Tag Archives: women
Margaret Lee: “Never Say You Can’t Do” A member of Kechara House speaks from the heart about meeting Tsem Tulku Rinpoche, learning dharma and miraculous moments of transformation and surrender. I met Margaret, a fine artist and generous host, during … Continue reading
Atonement, Attunement, Alignment A Year to Live – – – – – angel Kyodo williams offers a talk about atonement. thank goodness! have been leaning in the direction of atonement, asking myself what it means, especially at this point in … Continue reading
WELCOME BACK, LAURYN! http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=128149135 Listen to the additional interview clips, especially about her creative process! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4n1ECbaZLs
angel Kyodo williams Sacred Awakening Series talk Sign up by entering your email address.
WHITE TARA by Margaret Lee a student of H.E. Tsem Tulku Rinpoche of Kechara House in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia See other paintings by Margaret Lee here. They are colorful and buddhaful!
Woman Shaman Online Course begins July 7th, 2010 Registration info: http://sourcememory.net/ “Woman is by nature a shaman,” says a Chukchee proverb of northeast Asia. Many ethnic traditions say that the first shaman was female. Experience this expansive visual record of … Continue reading