walked out to the backyard, sunlight new year 2012 morning
butterfly on the ground flies up up and away
Transmutation, Dance of Joy
The butterfly is the symbol of change, joy and color.
They remind us that life is a dance,
Butterflies bring color and joy to your life.
They teach us that growth and transformation does not have to traumatic;
If a butterfly totem has shown up in your life,
- 2013 Dharma Study abundance Adhiṭṭhāna align alignment ancestors ancestors praktis art aspirations astrology atonement attunement blessings community creativity death meditation determination dharma bum summer dharma teachings ease finding my lotus ganesha goddess grace gratitude green tara mantra hands healing images inner guru kalyanamitra karma language living wildly looking deeply Love Life loving kindness manifest medicine buddha wheel medicine poetry meditation messages metta mindfulness mud and lotus my actions are my true belongings new moon nourishment people of color praktis prayers purify to unify quote refuge reminisce resources ritual sangha saturn self-making shaman songs for the journey sounds of maitreya spiritual sovereignty spiritual strength stephen levine surrender tarpanam tasks tibetan book of the dead transformation at the base transformers women year to live year to llive
- RT @tsemtulku: When we recite mantras there is a vibrational energy that pervades our body & promote healing. Any mantras.~#tsemtulku #bud… 3 hours ago
- RT @TrainingMindful: "It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours." ~ Buddha 3 hours ago
- RT @mongster: how to introduce pnoy at the UN climate summit: pls welcome the pres who inspired haiyan victims with these words: you did no… 3 hours ago
- RT @thichnhathanh: Our Cosmic Body, a recent dharma talk from Germany. wp.me/p1NZGk-yV 3 hours ago
- Dr. Marlene Jones POC Scholarships for long-term vipassana practice @Spirit_Rock! Apps due Oct. 15th! spiritrock.org/retreats/retre… #Gratitude 3 hours ago