walked out to the backyard, sunlight new year 2012 morning
butterfly on the ground flies up up and away
Transmutation, Dance of Joy
The butterfly is the symbol of change, joy and color.
They remind us that life is a dance,
Butterflies bring color and joy to your life.
They teach us that growth and transformation does not have to traumatic;
If a butterfly totem has shown up in your life,
Tagsart aspirations astrology blessings community creativity death meditation dharma bum summer dharma teachings ease finding my lotus grace gratitude hands healing images kalyanamitra language living wildly looking deeply Love Life loving kindness medicine poetry meditation mud and lotus my actions are my true belongings nourishment people of color praktis quote refuge reminisce resources sangha self-making shaman songs for the journey sounds of maitreya spiritual sovereignty spiritual strength stephen levine tasks transformers women year to live
- RT @_Buddha_Quotes: How easy it is to see your brother's faults, How hard it is to face your own. 1 day ago
- RT @tsemtulku: @ataraheiss Dream Manjushri's 18 inches, carved of wood. With gold traditional painting on face by Kechara. Tsem R http://t.… 3 days ago
- RT @_Buddha_Quotes: Meditate on the Western Paradise and your sins binding you to births and deaths during eighty million kalpas shall be e… 3 days ago
- RT @DPCAST: One of the obstacles towards reconciliation is our justified anger. #TNH Interview in Thailand. Via @plumvillageom http://t.co/… 3 days ago
- Just plugged in to hear about Oklahoma tornadoes...metta, metta, metta.... 3 days ago