walked out to the backyard, sunlight new year 2012 morning
butterfly on the ground flies up up and away
Transmutation, Dance of Joy
The butterfly is the symbol of change, joy and color.
They remind us that life is a dance,
Butterflies bring color and joy to your life.
They teach us that growth and transformation does not have to traumatic;
If a butterfly totem has shown up in your life,
- 2013 Dharma Study abundance Adhiṭṭhāna align alignment ancestors ancestors praktis art aspirations astrology atonement attunement blessings community creativity death meditation determination dharma bum summer dharma teachings ease finding my lotus ganesha goddess grace gratitude green tara mantra hands healing images inner guru kalyanamitra karma language living wildly looking deeply Love Life loving kindness manifest medicine buddha wheel medicine poetry meditation messages metta mindfulness mud and lotus my actions are my true belongings new moon nourishment people of color praktis prayers purify to unify quote refuge reminisce resources ritual sangha saturn self-making shaman songs for the journey sounds of maitreya spiritual sovereignty spiritual strength stephen levine surrender tarpanam tasks tibetan book of the dead transformation at the base transformers women year to live year to llive
- @RichardBarrow pls share these other destinations =) i enjoyed chiang mai > bangkok. Recommendations? 6 hours ago
- RT @followginoism: oh my! The Plum Village Monks went to the Philippines! 😭(Yes, I fangirl over these things) #ThichNhatHanh http://t.co/… 6 hours ago
- [ON DIWALI] "...It is a time when you throw light on the wisdom you have gained and welcome a new beginning." -Sri Sri Ravi Shankar 7 hours ago
- "Diwali means to be in the present, so drop the regrets of the past & the worries of the future & live in the moment. -Sri Sri Ravi Shankar 7 hours ago
- RT @Dharma_Spring: With an open mind, fear can become your greatest ally--because facing fear means facing your life.--@dzigarkongtrul 9 hours ago