walked out to the backyard, sunlight new year 2012 morning
butterfly on the ground flies up up and away
Transmutation, Dance of Joy
The butterfly is the symbol of change, joy and color.
They remind us that life is a dance,
Butterflies bring color and joy to your life.
They teach us that growth and transformation does not have to traumatic;
If a butterfly totem has shown up in your life,
- 2013 Dharma Study abundance Adhiṭṭhāna align alignment ancestors ancestors praktis art aspirations astrology atonement attunement blessings community creativity death meditation determination dharma bum summer dharma teachings ease finding my lotus ganesha goddess grace gratitude green tara mantra hands healing images inner guru kalyanamitra karma language living wildly looking deeply Love Life loving kindness manifest medicine buddha wheel medicine poetry meditation messages metta mindfulness mud and lotus my actions are my true belongings new moon nourishment people of color praktis prayers purify to unify quote refuge reminisce resources ritual sangha saturn self-making shaman songs for the journey sounds of maitreya spiritual sovereignty spiritual strength stephen levine surrender tarpanam tasks tibetan book of the dead transformation at the base transformers women year to live year to llive
- RT @BrendaSalgado33: #Dharma is not just for peace in ourselves. It teaches us, over & over, how to live&relate w/eachother #LarryYang @ebm… 3 hours ago
- RT @BrendaSalgado33: Bike riding as analogy for explaining #whiteprivilege w/out feeling like character is being attacked @littlemoresauce … 3 hours ago
- RT @BrendaSalgado33: How do we welcome new teachers @ebmc_oakland, support their dev, show up for them, value their diversity & experience?… 3 hours ago
- RT @Fascinatingpics: It's not a new thing. http://t.co/6QTRL2y3fE 10 hours ago
- RT @NotYourMascot: #ENDRACISM RT @BellaminaL: Perfect example of why Native American mascots should be banned. #NotYourMascot http://t.co/i… 10 hours ago